Sales, installation, maintenance, and repairs of technological equipment of waste water treatment plants
We offer the following equipment and technologies:
- CELPOX – Aeration equipment for waste water treatment plants
Aeration equipment for waste water treatment plants
Company: CELPATEKNIK AB (Sweden)
Celpoxâ is an innovative device for transferring air into sludge in waste water treatment plants. Due to high energy density and strong turbulence in the reactor tube, the oxygen transfer efficiency is very high and the sludge organisms absorb the organic matter quickly. Efficient oxygen transfer is obtained at a rather low energy cost.
- ANDRITZ – Equipment for initial waste water screening and treatment of waste water sediment
Company ANDRITZ S.A.S.
Equipment for initial waste water screening and treatment of waste water sediment:
- Equipment for thickening and dewatering waste water sediment (drum filters, screw and belt filter presses, centrifuges)
- Equipment for initial waste water screening (automatic screens, continuous fine screens, drum screens)
- Screw conveyors
ANDRITZ S.A.S. designs and manufactures products for thickening and dewatering waste water sediment and also equipment for drying and burning the dewatered sediment. Additionally, the company offers equipment for initial screening of both municipal and industrial waste water.
- BACKHUS – Equipment for composting, composting technologies
Equipment for composting, composting technologies
Company: Backhus Eggersmann Group (Germany)
BACKHUS is the world’s largest manufacturer of special equipment for composting in open windrows and closed lanes. The company relies on its 25 years of experience in composting biodegradable waste (municipal waste, waste water sediment) and soil decontamination. BACKHUS has delivered over 1,000 pieces of equipment to forty countries.
- G.A.A. – sequencing batch reactor (SBR) waste water treatment technologies and equipment
Sequencing batch reactor (SBR; CWSBR) waste water treatment technologies and equipment
Company: G.A.A. Ges für Abwasser-und Abfalltechnik mbH (Germany)
Long-term experience and more than 100 references across the world in constructing and equipping SBR treatment plants
Constant Water Sequence Batch Reactor (CWSBR) is an innovative technological solution that can be used both in reconstructing existing treatment plants and aerated basins, and in constructing new treatment plants.